• Shop deep discounts at the Bijules Champagne ring sale. Summer cocktails and snacks will be served. RVSP to RSVP@BijulesNYC.com. Panda NYC, 139 Chrystie St., nr. Broome St.; 6–10.
• Buy one item, get a second for 50 percent off during the Champagne summer party at Helianthus. 196 Spring St., nr. Thompson St. (212-966-6435); 6–10.
• PrettyCity.com, Shape, and Environment Furniture host the second annual “Green and Gorgeous” campaign, honoring ecofriendly beauty brands. Enjoy free spa and salon services, makeovers, and gifts from Nature’s Gate, Zosimos Botanicals, Tom’s of Maine, and more. Reserve a ticket ($10) online. Environment Showroom, 876 Broadway, at 18th St. (212-780-0051); 6–9.
• Spring/summer merchandise from the Rachel Roy signature collection is 70 percent off. Through 6/24. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., Ste. 505; W–Th (8–7).
• Silver, ten-carat-gold, and eighteen-carat-gold jewelry are 50 percent off at the Me & Ro sample sale. All platinum jewelry is 70 percent off. Through 6/24. 13 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., second fl. (646-747-5900); W (noon–7), Th (10–7).
• Find deals at the first-ever Oonagh sample sale. Dresses are $85, skirts are $65, and shorts are $30. All merchandise is under $100. Through 6/24. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl.; W–Th (9–7).
• Spring merchandise is 50 to 60 percent off and select archived pieces are up to 75 percent off at the Elise Øverland sample sale. Through 6/24. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1515 (212-239-4004); W–Th (9–6).
• Denim, leather goods, dresses, T-shirts, and more are up to 75 percent off during the Rogan and Loomstate sample sale. Through 6/25. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth fl. (646-290-6409); T–W (8:30–7).
• Womenswear by Rolando Santana is 60 percent off during the spring/summer sale. Through 6/25. 306 W. 38th St., nr. 306 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 603 (646-863-5890); W–F (10–7).
• Bras, panties, sleepwear, swimwear, and more from Japanese and European labels are up to 70 percent off during Kaori's Closet's summer sale. Prices start at $6. Through 7/31. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Shorts are $45 (originally $245), dresses are $145 (originally $495 to $695), and tops are $95 (originally $325) at the Catherine Malandrino sample sale. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; M (10–9), T–W (8–8).
• Silk jumpers, tunics, hooded coats, and more are all under $50 at the Sunner sample sale. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth fl. (646-290-6409); T–W (8:30–7).
• Leather and exotic skin bags are up to 40 percent off at the Carlos Falchi sample sale. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit Audubon New York. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-840-0888); T (10–7), W (10–5).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.