• Browse new collections from more than fifteen local designers and artists at the Brooklyn Collective's summer event. Cocktails will be served. Stick around for a surprise musical performance. 196 Columbia St., nr. Sackett St. (718-596-6231); 7–midnight.
• Enjoy free films, performance art, music, and workshops during Homemade: Brooklyn's pop-up event. Shop clothing and accessories from Species by the Thousands, Treehouse NYC, Brooklyn Rehab, and more. Through 6/27. Metropolitan Green, 439 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Marcy St.; F–Su (11 a.m.–"late").
• Take a free yoga class at the just-opened Yogamaya studio. 135 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave., sixth fl. (212-675-4555); S (11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m.), Su (10:30 a.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m.).
• The Tribeca Retail Club hosts its summer event at Chacala NY, featuring an open bar, music by D.J. Lil Hungry, and product-packed gift bags. Admission is free, but VIP tickets may be purchased online ($15) or at the door ($20). 394 Broadway, nr. Walker St., fourth fl. (212-244-4464); 6–11.
• Hand-knit sweaters by Ideeen start at $10. Risto dresses are $50 and up and tops are $40 and up. Through 6/26. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 401; F (11–8), S (10–7).
• Merchandise from Gryphon, Deviated, Gar-de, Lulu Frost, and more is 40 to 80 percent off at Sucre. The Gryphon sequin skirts are $207 (originally $345), Deviated necklaces are $138 (originally $275), and Margarita Sapala dresses are $155 (originally $310). Through 6/28. 357 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-352-1640); F–S (11–8), Su (noon–7), M (11–7).
• Select vintage lamps, ceramics, glassware, and more are up to 50 percent off at MeMe Antenna. Through 7/23. 218 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 5th St., Ste. 1L (347-223-4219); daily (noon–9).
• Womenswear is 70 percent off at the Prairie New York sample sale. Prices range from $10 to $80. 306 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., second fl. (212-967-8166); M (3–7), T–Th (11–7), F (11–2).
• Merchandise from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, Iodice, IMPROVD, and more is 60 to 80 percent off at the Scatola showroom sample sale. Belts start at $15 (originally $135), tops start at $35 (originally $175), and dresses start at $75 (originally $325). 544 W. 27th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., sixth fl.; T–F (10–8).
• Spring/summer men's and women's hats and hair accessories are 50 to 75 percent off during the Eugenia Kim sample sale. The selection includes runway items, samples, and one-of-a-kind styles. Eugenia Kim showroom, 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 502; T–F (10–7).
• Denim, leather goods, dresses, T-shirts, and more are up to 75 percent off during the Rogan and Loomstate sample sale. 91 Franklin St., nr. Broadway, ground fl.; W–Th (8–8), F (8–5).
• Early spring and summer clothing, shoes, and accessories are 25 to 35 percent off at Bird. The Alexander Wang Goddess dress is $449 (originally $595), the Phillip Lim cashmere asymmetrical bow cardigan is $319 (originally $425), and the Thakoon watercolor-silk knotted top is $509 (originally $790). 203 Grand St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg (718-388-1655); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Spring merchandise is discounted at the Tory Burch sample sale. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); M (2–7), T–Th (11–7), F (1–6).
• Womenswear by Rolando Santana is 60 percent off during the spring/summer sale. 306 W. 38th St., nr. 306 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 603 (646-863-5890); W–F (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.