• Meet actress Tilda Swinton when she introduces Like This, the newest scent by Etat Libre d’Orange. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); 5–7.
• Score a free brow shaping at Duane Reade LOOK Boutique’s RAMY Brow Bars in Rockefeller Center, Herald Square, and Chelsea. 51 W. 51st St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-582-8252); 1350 Broadway, at 35th St. (212-695-6346); 127 Eighth Ave., at 16th St. (212-929-0650); 11–7.
• All silk dresses are $175 (originally $450 to $500) at the Vena Cava sample sale. Short-sleeve leather jackets are $450 (originally $1,000), jersey dresses are $125 (originally $295), and one-of-a-kind pieces are $40. Through 6/19. 457 Broome St., nr. Greene St., Ste. 2F, buzzer 3; Th–F (11–7), S (11–5).
• Backpacks, shell jackets, down jackets, and more are 50 to 80 percent off at the Fjällräven sample sale. Through 6/18. 262 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-7846); daily (11–8).
• Find half-off deals at the three-hour Norma Kamali beach sale. The Original Bill swimsuit is $98 and Norma Kamali sunglasses and beach collection skincare products are 50 percent off. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Through 6/17. 11 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-957-9797); 5–8.
• Spring/summer merchandise is 30 to 50 percent off at the A.P.C. end-of-season sale. Through 7/14. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Receive up to 80 percent off brands like 80%20, Rebecca Minkoff, Elle Macpherson, and more at the Only Hearts sample sale. The Only Hearts lace tiered dress is $92.50 (originally $185), the Rebecca Minkoff Plan B bag is $300 (originally $605), and the Madison Marcus open-back colorblock dress is $117 (originally $233). Through 6/20. 230 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-3694); Th–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• All furniture is 20 percent off and select outdoor furniture and accessories are up to 50 percent off at the Conran Shop's summer sale. Through 7/18. 888 Broadway, nr. nr. 19th St., lower level (212-755-9079); M–W (10–7), Th (10–8), F (10–7), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Spring dresses by Christian Francis Roth are 40 to 60 percent off. Through 6/29. 464 Columbus Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-787-1980); M–F (11–8), S (10–8), Su (11–8).
• Crystal glassware by Riedel is 75 percent off. Through 6/20. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th-S (10:30–7), Su (10:30–6).
• Pearl jewelry is up to 40 to 80 percent off at the Mikimoto sale. Through 6/18. 680 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St., fourth fl.; Th–F (10–7).
• Past-season merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Y-3 sample sale. 610 Broadway, nr. Houston; T–Th (10–6).
• Jewelry is up to 75 percent off at the Giles & Brother sample sale. Assorted rhinestone bangles are $50 (originally $125), rigid chain cuffs are $40 (originally $115), and vintage African brass and glass bead necklaces are $120 (originally $225). 147 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., second fl. (212-643-0026); W–Th (11–6:30).
• Jewelry prices are below wholesale at the Ben-Amun summer sample sale. 246 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 12A; W–Th (noon–7).
• Bras are $20, thongs and briefs are $5 to $10, swim tops are $20, and swim bottoms are $10 at the Panache lingerie and swimwear sale. 40 E. 34th St., nr. Park Ave., Ste. 1103 (212-532-1212); W–Th (11–7).
• Dresses, knits, pants, jackets, and more by Tess Giberson are 40 to 70 percent off. 97 Crosby St., nr. Prince St.; W–Th (noon–7).
• Lingerie, sleepwear, and loungewear is $5 to $50 at the Natori sample sale. 102 Madison Ave., nr. 29th St., third fl.; W (10–7), Th (10–4).
• Womenswear and bridal gowns are up to 85 percent off at the Carolina Herrera and Rena Lange sample sale. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su–W (9–6:30), Th (9–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Khloe Kardashian Sued for Sharing Photo of Khloe Kardashian
Succumb to the Siren Song of Unflattering Pants
11 Pairs of Unflattering Pants That Will Make You Look Ugly-Cool
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
Joe Biden Went Off on Male College Students in Speech About Sexual Consent
My Big Boobs Look Great in This Plus-Sized Bra
The Craziest Mom I Ever Met Was Obsessed With Being Popular
Kim Kardashian Talks Caitlyn Jenner’s ‘Hurtful’ Memoir, Says Paris Robbery Was ‘Meant to Happen’
A Snazzy White Blouse With a Colorful Purse Is a Good Look
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.