• BCBGeneration hosts the first installment of StyleCaster’s summer concert series, featuring an open bar and music from Beach Fossils and Mick Boogie. Santos Party House, 96 Lafayette St., at Walker St. (212-584-5492); 9-11. To RSVP, add StyleCaster as a friend on Facebook.
• Perfect your lashes and brows with a consultation from Shu Uemura’s expert Soul Lee. Through 7/4. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M-F (10-8:30), S (10-7), Su (11-7).
• Spring dresses by Christian Francis Roth are 40 to 60 percent off. 464 Columbus Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-787-1980); M-F (11-8), S (10-8), Su (11-8).
• Women's RTW, handbags, small leather goods, and fur from Fendi are on sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; T (3-8), W (8-8), Th (8-3).
• Shop deep discounts at the Diesel sample sale. 220 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T-W (10-6).
• Take home a free gift with any Dior purchase of $75 or more during the Dior Magic Show. Through 7/3. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M-F (10-8:30), S (10-7), Su (11-7).
• Check out organic nail polishes and scented nail polish removers during Karma Organic’s trunk show at Henri Bendel. Though 7/4. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); 10-8.
Most Viewed Stories
11 Pairs of Unflattering Pants That Will Make You Look Ugly-Cool
Succumb to the Siren Song of Unflattering Pants
Ivanka Trump Reportedly Bribed Her Angry Neighbors With Baked Goods
Female Dragonflies Fake Their Own Deaths to Avoid Males
Don’t Follow Pippa Middleton’s ‘Extremely Restrictive’ Wedding Diet
Millie Bobby Brown Has Some Simple Makeup Tips She’d Like to Share
Khloe Kardashian Sued for Sharing Photo of Khloe Kardashian
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
An Ohio Woman Was Found Captive in a Pit in Her Neighbor’s Shed
Life Lessons From the Great Fyre Festival Disaster
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.