• Meet Max Azria, Adam Lippes, and painter Lubov at the Whitney Art Party, a benefit to support the Independent Study Program and the museum’s educational initiatives. Tickets range from $250 to $400 and may be purchased at whitneyartparty.org. 82 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (646-291-6277); 8–1.
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Charlotte Ronson sample sale. The silk cotton voile blouse is $70 (originally $175), the double-breasted boyfriend blazer is $90 (originally $315), and the studded leather ballet flats are $30 (originally $100). Through 6/11. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301; W–F (10–7).
• Kitchen gadgets, cutlery, bar accessories, and more are up to 70 percent off during Broadway Panhandler's summer cookware sale. Through 6/13. 65 E. 8th St., nr. University Pl. (212-966-3434); W (11–7), Th (11–8), F–S (11–7), Su (11–6).
• Spring merchandise is more than 50 percent off at the Tracy Reese and Frock! sample sale. The black embroidered cami jumpsuit is $140 (originally $310), the Plenty by Tracy Reese Daisy Sequin T is $75 (originally $198), and the Frock! Louise strapless dress is $99 (originally $200). 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (646-438-6928); T–W (9–7).
• Dresses are $109 (originally $285), jackets are $159 (originally $395), and pants are $99 (originally $245) at the Theory women's sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); F (10–7), S–Su (11–5), M–W (11–7).
• Leather bags, fabric totes, clutches, and more are all $150 or less during the Tucker Paisley two-day blowout sale. Online only.
• Dresses are $120, tops and skirts are $90, and shorts are $70 at the Lauren Moffatt sample sale. Through 6/9. 214 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1503; T–W (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.