• Bowl alongside Entourage's Emmanuelle Chriqui and HBO’s Bryan Greenberg as they host Pay It Fashion Forward, an event honoring Carlos Campos, model Helena Houdova, and more for their dedication to community service. All proceeds benefit the Fashion Delivers Charitable Foundation’s Haiti relief efforts. Tickets ($65) can be purchased at fashiondelivers.org. Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge, 650 W. 42nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave. (646-829-0170); 7–10.
• Past-season merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Y-3 sample sale. Through 6/17. 610 Broadway, nr. Houston; T–Th (10–6).
• Printed silk blouses, camis, and dresses by Tucker; colorful necklaces by Crumley; and handbags by Wek 1933 are 35 to 50 percent off. Select archived vintage pieces will be 70 percent off. Tucker Studio, 413 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-938-0811); M (10–8), T (9–7).
• Menswear, womenswear, footwear, and furnishings are 50 percent off at Laurel Canyon Vintage's closing sale. A seventies floral and lace Gunne Sax dress is $92.50 (originally $185), a fifties full corduroy skirt is $80 (originally $165), and forties men's wing-tip cowboy boots are $350 (originally $700). 63 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-343-1658); daily (noon–7).
• Select merchandise is up to 95 percent off at the Escada sample sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 110 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Su–M (10–7), T (10–5).