• Bowl alongside Entourage's Emmanuelle Chriqui and HBO’s Bryan Greenberg as they host Pay It Fashion Forward, an event honoring Carlos Campos, model Helena Houdova, and more for their dedication to community service. All proceeds benefit the Fashion Delivers Charitable Foundation’s Haiti relief efforts. Tickets ($65) can be purchased at fashiondelivers.org. Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge, 650 W. 42nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave. (646-829-0170); 7–10.
• Past-season merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Y-3 sample sale. Through 6/17. 610 Broadway, nr. Houston; T–Th (10–6).
• Printed silk blouses, camis, and dresses by Tucker; colorful necklaces by Crumley; and handbags by Wek 1933 are 35 to 50 percent off. Select archived vintage pieces will be 70 percent off. Tucker Studio, 413 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-938-0811); M (10–8), T (9–7).
• Menswear, womenswear, footwear, and furnishings are 50 percent off at Laurel Canyon Vintage's closing sale. A seventies floral and lace Gunne Sax dress is $92.50 (originally $185), a fifties full corduroy skirt is $80 (originally $165), and forties men's wing-tip cowboy boots are $350 (originally $700). 63 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-343-1658); daily (noon–7).
• Select merchandise is up to 95 percent off at the Escada sample sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 110 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Su–M (10–7), T (10–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.