• Bowl alongside Entourage's Emmanuelle Chriqui and HBO’s Bryan Greenberg as they host Pay It Fashion Forward, an event honoring Carlos Campos, model Helena Houdova, and more for their dedication to community service. All proceeds benefit the Fashion Delivers Charitable Foundation’s Haiti relief efforts. Tickets ($65) can be purchased at fashiondelivers.org. Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge, 650 W. 42nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave. (646-829-0170); 7–10.
• Past-season merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Y-3 sample sale. Through 6/17. 610 Broadway, nr. Houston; T–Th (10–6).
• Printed silk blouses, camis, and dresses by Tucker; colorful necklaces by Crumley; and handbags by Wek 1933 are 35 to 50 percent off. Select archived vintage pieces will be 70 percent off. Tucker Studio, 413 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-938-0811); M (10–8), T (9–7).
• Menswear, womenswear, footwear, and furnishings are 50 percent off at Laurel Canyon Vintage's closing sale. A seventies floral and lace Gunne Sax dress is $92.50 (originally $185), a fifties full corduroy skirt is $80 (originally $165), and forties men's wing-tip cowboy boots are $350 (originally $700). 63 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-343-1658); daily (noon–7).
• Select merchandise is up to 95 percent off at the Escada sample sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 110 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Su–M (10–7), T (10–5).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
Warning: You're About to Be Totally Obsessed With This Tiny, Stylish Dog
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.