• The Greenpoint Flea Market & Bazaar opens, offering food, clothing, housewares, jewelry, records, and gifts from local Brooklyn vendors. Greenpoint Reformed Church, 138 Milton St., nr. Franklin St.; noon–8.
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Helmut Lang sample sale. Through 6/13. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St. (212-398-2777); F (8–8), S–Su (10–6).
• All full-price men's merchandise is 40 percent off at Esprit (and 35 percent off online). Sale includes tees, board shorts, polos, watches, blazers, and more. Through 6/19. Various hours and locations.
• L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers handbags are up to 70 percent off at the Savvy & Co. sample sale. 307 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T (8–8), W–Th (10–8), F (10–6).
• Summer 2010 merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the DVF sample sale. Wrap dresses are $150 (originally $325) and beach cover-ups are $100 (originally $250). Through 6/11. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–3).
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Charlotte Ronson sample sale. The silk cotton voile blouse is $70 (originally $175), the double-breasted boyfriend blazer is $90 (originally $315), and the studded leather ballet flats are $30 (originally $100). 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301; W–F (10–7).