• The Greenpoint Flea Market & Bazaar opens, offering food, clothing, housewares, jewelry, records, and gifts from local Brooklyn vendors. Greenpoint Reformed Church, 138 Milton St., nr. Franklin St.; noon–8.
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Helmut Lang sample sale. Through 6/13. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St. (212-398-2777); F (8–8), S–Su (10–6).
• All full-price men's merchandise is 40 percent off at Esprit (and 35 percent off online). Sale includes tees, board shorts, polos, watches, blazers, and more. Through 6/19. Various hours and locations.
• L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers handbags are up to 70 percent off at the Savvy & Co. sample sale. 307 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T (8–8), W–Th (10–8), F (10–6).
• Summer 2010 merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the DVF sample sale. Wrap dresses are $150 (originally $325) and beach cover-ups are $100 (originally $250). Through 6/11. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–3).
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Charlotte Ronson sample sale. The silk cotton voile blouse is $70 (originally $175), the double-breasted boyfriend blazer is $90 (originally $315), and the studded leather ballet flats are $30 (originally $100). 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301; W–F (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
We Finally Get to the Root of Katie and Tom’s Problems
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.