• Kelly Cutrone discusses her book If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You at a free lecture at the Bryant Park Reading Room. 42nd St., at Fifth Ave. (212-768-4242); 12:30–1:45.
• Preview the collections of ten Parsons seniors during Début's five-day showcase and sale. Through 7/20. 298 Mulberry St., nr. Houston St. (212-343-2717); W–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Sip Champagne, shop for Dad, and mingle with model and athlete Nacho Figueras during the Polo Father’s Day event. Guests will also have the opportunity to win tickets to the Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6–8.
• Jewelry is up to 75 percent off at the Giles & Brother sample sale. Assorted rhinestone bangles are $50 (originally $125), rigid chain cuffs are $40 (originally $115), and vintage African brass and glass bead necklaces are $120 (originally $225). Through 6/17. 147 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., second fl. (212-643-0026); W–Th (11–6:30).
• Dresses, knits, pants, jackets, and more by Tess Giberson are 40 to 70 percent off. Through 6/17. 97 Crosby St., nr. Prince St.; W–Th (noon–7).
• The spring 2010 and past-season handbag collections will be 30 percent off at Lulu Guinness. Through 7/31. 394 Bleecker St., nr. 11th St. (212-367-2120); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Jewelry prices are below wholesale at the Ben-Amun summer sample sale. Through 6/17. 246 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 12A; W–Th (noon–7).
• Bras are $20, thongs and briefs are $5 to $10, swim tops are $20, and swim bottoms are $10 at the Panache lingerie and swimwear sale. Through 6/17. 40 E. 34th St., nr. Park Ave., Ste. 1103 (212-532-1212); W–Th (11–7).
• Shop below-wholesale prices on Pima cotton loungewear, bohemian block-print dresses, and more at the Skin, Erica Tanov, and Layla sample sale. Through 6/18. 805 Washington St., nr. Horatio St.; W–F (9–7).
• Spend $65 or more on Sharps Barber & Shop grooming products at C.O. Bigelow or New London Pharmacy and receive a free shave and $55 gift certificate for a haircut at Barber Bart. CO Bigelow, 414 Sixth Ave., nr. Greenwich Ave. (212-533-2700); 2–7 on 6/16. New London Pharmacy, 246 Eighth Ave., nr. 23rd St. (212-243-4987); 3–6 on 6/19.
• Lingerie, sleepwear, and loungewear is $5 to $50 at the Natori sample sale. Through 6/17. 102 Madison Ave., nr. 29th St., third fl.; W (10–7), Th (10–4).
• Resin, crystal, silver, and gold jewelry ranges from $5 to $50 at the Rachel Leigh sale. Cabana wrap bracelets are $10 each (originally $66) and Millie bib necklaces are $50 (originally $198). 252 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 902 (646-290-6034); M–W (10–5:30).
• Womenswear, swimwear, and denim is up to 75 percent off at the Shoshanna & Anlo sample sale. Spring dresses are $150 (originally $350), tops are $100 (originally $250), bikinis are $65 (originally $165), and jeans are $90 (originally $200). 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 422; W (10–6:30), Th (10–5:30).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Hillary Clinton–Spotting Is the Hottest New Hobby
Ivanka Trump Threw a Secret Dinner Party at Wendi Murdoch’s Apartment
In the Middle of the Night, the Senate Voted Against Keeping Health-Care Coverage for Contraceptives
Melania Trump Has Plans to Put a Glam Room in the White House
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.