• Meet Courtney Sloane of Alternative Design and Dror Benshetrit of Studio Dror at Relative Space's Designer Matchmaking series, a workshop that helps designers and consumers create free design solutions during one-on-one consultations. Bring floor plans, color schemes, and any other home planning materials to the session. 2 Bond St., nr. Second Ave. (212-353-3370); 16. To make an appointment, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This workshop will continue throughout the summer; check relative-space.com for details on future dates.
• Preview the fall collection from Lela Rose during a trunk show at Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-753-7300); 12-4.
• Womenswear, shoes, accessories, and men's shoes are 50 to 60 percent off during the one-day Rachel Comey spring sample sale. 335 W. 35th St., nr. Ninth Ave., seventh fl.; W (noon-8).
• Spring 2010 merchandise is up to 40 percent off at Issey Miyake. Hand-dyed printed tunics are $594 (originally $990). 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Merchandise is up to 50 percent off at the Pleats Please spring sale. Colored hoodies are $180 (originally $360), crinkled gradation twist shirts are $220 (originally $440), and pleated mesh reversible backpacks are $155 (originally $310). 128 Wooster St., at Prince St. (212-226-3600); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Clothing and accessories are 20 to 50 percent off during Resurrection's summer sale. Chanel bags are 20 percent off, Margiela and Alaïa apparel is 20 to 30 percent off, and Pucci pillows are 20 percent off. 217 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-625-1374); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-7).
• Shop deep discounts at the Diesel sample sale. 220 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T-W (10-6).
• Receive 25 percent off all male hair-removal treatments, including threading, sugaring, and waxing, at Shobha Salon. 3 Columbus Circle, nr. 57th St., Ste. 730 (212-977-7771); T-F (10-8), S (10-6), Su (11-6), M (closed).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.