• Celebrate the opening of fashion collective Vane x Sebago’s Concept Store 3 with music by Melo-X, performances by Electric Slim and Jade, and an open bar. Contact Rike@agencyv.com for an invitation. 125 Rivington St., nr. Essex St.; 8–12.
• Receive 20 to 30 percent off designer Nina Valenti’s spring/summer Naturevsfuture collection, plus complimentary blowouts, at Mizu New York. Reserve your spot by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. 505 Park Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-688-6498); 6–9.
• Bid on items from Catherine Malandrino, Christina Joy, and more at the Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center’s Spring Gala Benefit. Tickets ($75 in advance, $100 at the door) may be purchased by calling 212-423-2855. Tribeca Grand Hotel, 2 Sixth Ave., nr. Church St. (212-965-2080); 7–11.
• Spring 2010 merchandise is up to 40 percent off at Issey Miyake. Hand-dyed printed tunics are $594 (originally $990). Through 6/30. 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Merchandise is up to 50 percent off at the Pleats Please spring sale. Colored hoodies are $180 (originally $360), crinkled gradation twist shirts are $220 (originally $440), and pleated mesh reversible backpacks are $155 (originally $310). Through 6/30. 128 Wooster St., at Prince St. (212-226-3600); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Earrings, necklaces, and bracelets are up to 75 percent off at the Lee Angel sample sale. The multicolor bangle set is $38 (originally $95), the gold leaf drop earrings are $18 (originally $45), and the stone drop earrings are $84 (originally $210). Prices start at $5. 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); T–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Bras, panties, sleepwear, ready-to-wear, and more are up to 80 percent off at the La Perla lingerie sale. New merchandise is arriving daily. Through 6/9. 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-920-1212); Su (1–5), M–W (10–6).
• Napkins are $12 to $20 (originally $20 to $48), beaded place mats are $24 to $45 (originally $60 to $122), and beaded table runners are $150 to $225 (originally $410 to $525) at the Kim Seybert sample sale. 37 W. 37th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eighth fl.; T–Th (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.