Topshop is doing a four-day bus tour of New York City. Why not? It's summer, and nothing says summer like a nice fat bus. Or van. They'll start Wednesday, June 23 in Manhattan, where they'll promote their makeup line in Union Square. The next day they'll park in Washington Square Park, and the next day they'll hold a "customization session" in McCarren Park in Williamsburg with "DIY projects." It's the perfect spot for a weekday adult arts-and-crafts table! Saturday they'll give out frozen lemonade by their Soho store. [Elle]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her