Yesterday Cynthia Rowley packed her new resort collection into a van with a few models and drove it from Condé Nast to Hearst to Time Inc. so that editors could see it without having to leave their office buildings. We went to Condé yesterday to see how, exactly, she would pull this off. Bystanders sure enjoyed checking out the models, while the editors and reporters who came enjoyed the complimentary Bellinis and Fiji water in addition to the show. See the clothes and hear what editors from Vogue and Teen Vogue thought about the guerrilla presentation in the video.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb