Vintage devotee Russell Manley extends his love of retro fashion to his salon, Tommy Guns. "We kept it all vintage-looking because it fits with the area," he says. "I can’t imagine being in another part of New York other than the Lower East Side." When our Video Look Book caught up with Manley, he was wearing a collarless shirt by Craig Russell, trousers and suspenders from Ralph Lauren's Double RL label, and wing-tip oxfords he found in a Japanese store on Prince Street. But his best accessories may just be his handlebar mustache and full-body tattoos, which "stop at the knees so it doesn't look like I've got tights [on]." See more of Manley in our Video Look Book.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her