Aretha Franklin wore the same dress she wore to the Tony awards Sunday night to the Apollo Theater Awards Monday night. She accessorized with the same necklace, boa, and shoes, but changed her hair. This is awesome, because honestly, wearing the same thing two nights in a row is not some freakish thing — who hasn't worn the same thing they wore on a Friday out again on Saturday because they were going out with different people and the outfit happened not to smell too badly of cigarette smoke and sweat? Maybe that's why Aretha changed her weave — Febreze can't work on everything.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split