British chain AllSaints Spitalfields is teaming with Agyness Deyn and the concert promoters behind Williamsburg's Jelly Pool Parties in support of the festival's fifth anniversary. The retailer will host a VIP lounge where concertgoers can grab complimentary cocktails, pints, and food, and the venue will be decorated with "vintage fixtures, old world bars, steel beams, and exposed brick walls similar to the AllSaints aesthetic." (No word yet on whether it will also boast a wall full of sewing machines.) Where does Agyness fit into all this? The model and her friend, Fiona Byrne, will be video blogging for their newly launched fashion-mag website, NAAG.com, directly from the AllSaints lounge.The pair will be interviewing band members and offering style commentary in between all those free pints and snacks. Jelly Pool Parties kick off July 11 with a performance by Deerhoof and Xiu Xiu, and video content can be viewed at AllSaints, Facebook, and NAAG.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives