BlackBook has aggregated quotes about diet and workout regimens from several big-deal models, including Gisele Bündchen, Eniko Mihalik, and Doutzen Kroes, suggesting that there seems to be a trend of models coming clean about the amount of discipline (and expensive trainers) it takes to look as good as they do. It's unclear whether this should come as a relief — i.e., these women are honest about their efforts to stay svelte instead of brushing it off as pure genetics — or just further evidence that even the most successful models struggle to meet fashion's arguably ridiculous standards. All of which begs an even bigger question: If more models are honest about their diet and exercise habits, will it do anything to discourage unhealthy weight loss or weight-maintenance tactics within the industry? [BlackBook]
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000