Opening Ceremony co-founder Humberto Leon has a soft spot for Timberland, a footwear brand he says carried him through high school. O.C. teamed with the company last year to make a heavy-duty work boot with electric-blue laces, and is back again this month with a series of all-weather summer kicks. The unisex shoes are available in sizes 7.5 to 14, and are versatile enough to be worn anywhere — hiking through Van Cortlandt, rollercoastering at Luna Park, or just shopping in Chelsea. The practical side of you will be pleased to know they're made from element-resistant materials like neoprene, mesh, and nubuck suede. Your inner party animal, however, can celebrate the boaters' bold shots of color — visible across multiple subway platforms.
Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
- Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Timberlake and Mulligan Giggle: An Adorable GIF
- Richard DeCoatsworth Charged With Rape
- The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- Dior’s Resort Show, Starring Princess Charlene
- Photos: Giving Girls in Need Dream Prom Dresses
- At the Billboards, Ke$ha’s Naked Face and Butt
- What’s Your Beyoncé Baby Name? Try Our Generator
- K Stew and R Patz: Off Again, But Not Alone
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts