It may be 90 degrees outside, but in the retail world, holiday market previews are in full swing. Yesterday we stopped by the Club Monaco showroom to scope out the covetable winter collection, which arrives in stores during October and beyond. The cooler weather brings on a slew of new collaborations for the brand, including Barbour coats for fall showers, velvet Belle by Sigerson Morrison flats in berry shades, Lauren Urstadt leather gloves, hats by James Coviello, and more. The collection offers several standout pieces for both holiday parties and the nine-to-five office, including beaded frocks, feathered skirts, and smart plaid blazers. Click ahead for a slideshow preview.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth