What to do when your room at the Grand Palais is so stuffed full of Chanel bags that you can't move without tripping over them? Invite the sexy hotel porter to have a bag fight, obviously. In Karl Lagerfeld's newly posted short film, "Shopping Fever," Dree Hemingway and Abbey Lee play a pair of pampered young shoppers who enlist Baptiste Giabiconi to entertain them after a long day of pillaging the Chanel store, which so exhausts them that they must collapse among their 800-thread-count pillows for a nap at the end. No one's winning an Oscar anytime soon, especially Dree, who flops about awkwardly on the couch in what we think is supposed to be a fit of petulance. However, the clothes are fabulous, particularly Abbey's knit cap. Plus, seeing models tripping and falling over paper bags is always funny. [Official site]
Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover
- Lindsay Lohan Cozying Up With Liam Neeson’s Son
- The Cut's 2013 Luxe Beauty Gift Guide