So Saturday's amFAR 2010 Life Ball, the largest HIV/AIDS fund-raiser in Europe, got rained out. The New York Post already reported a bunch of drenched celebs, VIPs, and partygoers dancing till 4 a.m. in soaked tuxes and ballgowns. What they didn't mention was the fact that design doyenne Diane Von Furstenberg flew 24 Radio City Rockettes over the ocean to do their kicky thing at Vienna's City Hall — clad, of course, in her signature wrap dresses. Though the performance itself was rained out, we still managed to secure a few pics of the outfits they would've worn. Click ahead to see our behind-the-scenes exclusive.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
- California Revenge Pornographer Gets Five Years
- Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
- Best Bet: Satomi Kawakita Emerald Ring
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr