Jersey Shore cast member Jenni "JWOWW" Farley presented her preemptively mocked Filthy Couture clothing line at Las Vegas's Palms Casino Resort over the holiday weekend. It's exactly what you'd expect, of course: One part Frederick's of Hollywood clearance bin, one part prom slut, and one part those chicks who dry hump Ferraris in car magazines. Which, aesthetically speaking, is really all the same thing anyway. Click ahead to see a slideshow of the sleazy-sexy damage, each teddy-ish piece cut to showcase one's orange limbs, fake boobs, belly-button jewels, etc. It's like a bad car accident: You know it's awful, but you can't not look.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kristen Stewart Will Pout and Scowl for Chanel
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
- Kristen Stewart Will Pout and Scowl for Chanel
- 9 Tweet Themes From the Victoria’s Secret Show
- Prestigious Honors to Racy Kate Middleton Artist
- Mary-Kate Wants a Baby As Well As a Ring
- Why Are Feminist Critics Hung Up on Playboy?
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
- California Revenge Pornographer Gets Five Years
- Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
- Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- Best Bet: Satomi Kawakita Emerald Ring
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!