The blistering summer sun calls for a great set of shades, but invest in the right pair and you can rock them all year long. Addictive streetwear megasite Karmaloop just unveiled a vast collection of vintage designer sunglasses (Dior, Gucci, Paloma Picasso, Cazal, Carrera, etc.), all newly restored and tagged between $120 and $350. There are just as many offerings for men as women, including a funky fold-up option, lace foil wayfarers with rainbow mirrored lenses, and to-die-for Diors with circular temple detailing. Scope the full collection here.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate