The blistering summer sun calls for a great set of shades, but invest in the right pair and you can rock them all year long. Addictive streetwear megasite Karmaloop just unveiled a vast collection of vintage designer sunglasses (Dior, Gucci, Paloma Picasso, Cazal, Carrera, etc.), all newly restored and tagged between $120 and $350. There are just as many offerings for men as women, including a funky fold-up option, lace foil wayfarers with rainbow mirrored lenses, and to-die-for Diors with circular temple detailing. Scope the full collection here.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel