Double Exposure photographers Markus Klinko and Indrani Pal-Chaudhuri did a shoot with Lady Gaga in which she wore a bunch of Hello Kitty stuff. In addition to the diamond kitty purse she used to conceal her nether regions, costume tricks included those big-ass pupils she loves so much. “We had planned to enlarge her eyes in post-production,” Indrani explains, “but Gaga wanted to do it live, though she had to shoot with her eyes closed.” That's almost as hard-core as her caped airport fall. [StyleWatch/People]
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?