The first big cover of this year's September fashion titles is out! Lady Gaga, naked as usual, poses virtually colorless for British Vanity Fair, wearing only a fancy cat collar and the same long gray hair she had at this year's Met Gala. Shot by Nick Knight, this may be her best cover yet: She looks quite pretty all washed out without firearms coming out of her boobs or her tush hanging out. Of course she may be saving that for inside the magazine, where she undoubtedly provides as much fake meaning to the cover headline "Why is she?" as possible, even though the answer is simply "attention." How do you feel about this cover?
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve