Michelle Obama wore a yellow-and-white shift dress with an understated tie-dye print to an event about the Affordable Care Act at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, D.C. Just two days earlier, the FLOTUS rocked another tie-dye top during her trip to Florida. Could tie-dye be her new floral print? See the full looks in the Michelle Obama Look Book.
Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover
- Lindsay Lohan Cozying Up With Liam Neeson’s Son
- The Cut's 2013 Luxe Beauty Gift Guide
- Katy Perry Could Pass for a Young Mrs. Claus
- Jay Z and Beyoncé Are Going Vegan
- Best Bet: Ella Moss Sheena Sequin Blazer
- The Rita Ora Look Book