The Lanvin store on Madison Avenue — the label's first stand-alone in New York — was supposed to open this week, however the opening has been delayed owing to electrical problems. But! The rich ladies who can't wait to shop there are being let in to shop by candlelight. It goes to show you how badly Lanvin fans want to spend their money in a place that sells only Lanvin: They are willing to paw through the racks — perhaps even the furs — without air conditioning. Racked braved the un–air-conditioned rooms, and reports that the store is amazing and they want to move in. But of course — who wouldn't take a place with real fox fur benches that's full of extraordinary clothes over their own apartments, where there's not even room for a bench?
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split