The Guardian says the age of fast fashion is slowing; women are more interested in investing in long-lasting basics than things from Forever 21 that only survive about two wash cycles. Could JWOWW have had the foresight to identify such a cultural shift in pricing her Filthy Couture clothing line? Because it's kind of pricey for what it is. "The bathing-suit separates will go for $50 to $80, dresses are $150 to $350, and the more extreme handmade pieces will be over $1,000," she says. Obviously, she's doing handmade custom pieces for her celebrity clientele, which probably begins and ends at Snooki. "The T-shirts will be from $60 to $100, and so will the jeans." But at least you can say she designed it. [StyleList]
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000