In the latest edition of Fashionables, Harriet Mays Powell has a tip for tips: This summer is all about blindingly bright, deliciously juicy nail polishes. Shocking pink, fuchsia, tangerine — anything goes, and the darker the tan, the hotter the look. Discover eleven of our favorite colors (including Dolce & Gabbana, Essie, and China Glaze) and a slideshow of how stylin' New Yorkers have appropriated the trend, and then browse 110 additional colors in our splashy nail polish Shop-A-Matic.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!