Part of the gigantic marketing effort for Madonna's Macy's Material Girl Line included unveiling the line's surprise face, who WWD hinted is "on a hit teen drama series and is known for her frayed, rocker-tinged style off-screen." Everyone could probably have guessed from the not-very-elusive promo that the girl was Taylor "I Have Money in My $hoe$" Momsen — and they were right! It is Momsen. Although in this ad, she looks eerily like Christina Aguilera. Or maybe Xtina, more accurately.
Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once