Some of Taylor Momsen's wardrobe choices seem so wrong for her tender 16 years of age. The clear money heels, the pants allergy, the lingerie worn as clothing. But while all that may not work for parents and lots of other onlookers, it seems to be working pretty well for the fashion industry! After appearing in ads for British chain New Look and Madonna's Material Girl line for Macy's, Momsen will appear in the campaign for John Galliano's new scent coming out this fall. It's a pretty logical pairing when you think about it, since they both like a lot of the same stuff, such as lots of makeup, lingerie as outerwear, and surprising people — just like this announcement did.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?