• Check out organic nail polishes and scented nail-polish removers during Karma Organic’s trunk show at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); noon-7.
• Perfect your lashes and brows at Bloomingdale's with a consultation from Shu Uemura’s expert, Soul Lee. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11-7.
• Open Air Yoga welcomes students of all levels to Summer Yoga in Central Park, a class led by instructor Donna Klimkiewicz. Mats are not provided, but all participants will leave with fresh juice or a smoothie. Turtle Pond, Fifth Ave., at 79th St.; 7 p.m. To register for the class ($12), visit openairyoganyc.com. Classes occur every Monday and Wednesday through mid-September; check out the complete schedule online.
• Take home a free gift with any Dior purchase of $75 or more at Bloomingdale's during the Dior Magic Show. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M-F (10-8:30), S (10-7), Su (11-7).
• Sheets, towels, robes, and accessories are 40 to 90 percent off during D. Porthault's White Sale. Embroidered tablecloths are $1,200 (originally $2,400), and a printed percale king-size bed set is $630 (originally $1,050). 470 Park Ave., at 58th St.; M-S (10-6), Su (closed).
• Save 40 percent on select spring pieces from Band of Outsiders during their online July 4 sale. Visit shopbandofoutsiders.com for details.
• Womenswear, menswear, and accessories from the spring 2010 collection are 40 percent off during the 3.1 Phillip Lim spring sale. Twisted-front leather pencil skirts are $405 (originally $675), organic cotton rhinestone T-shirt dresses are $130 (originally $325), broomstick-pleated silk dresses with ribbon detailing are $357 (originally $595), and hand-embroidered croc sequin tank dresses are $537 (originally $895). 115 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1160); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Chic basics are 30 to 50 percent off at the A.P.C. sale. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St.; M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Score up to 70 percent off on silk tops and cotton minidresses at the Built by Wendy sample sale. Through 8/15. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538); 46 N. 6th St., at Kent Ave., Williamsburg (718-384-7801); MS (127), Su (126).
• Meet jewelry designer Dana Blair as she personally presents her newest collection at Henri Bendel. Through 7/7. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); 108.
• Receive additional discounts on merchandise already marked down 25 to 65 percent at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Stores include American Apparel, Marni, Rock & Republic, Superdry, DKNY, and more. 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley (845-928-2006); Th-M (9-9).
• Save 25 to 40 percent off select merchandise at Bloomingdale's, including clothes and accessories for men, women, and kids. Home décor is up to 65 percent off, while select jewelry is up to 50 percent off. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M-F (10-8:30), S (10-7), Su (11-7).
• Select merchandise is on sale online and in stores from Urban Outfitters during their Biggest Sale Ever. Prices start at $4.99 for tanks, $9.99 for tees and tunics, and $6.99 for accessories. Men's and housewares are also on sale. Various hours and locations.
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.