• Check out organic nail polishes and scented nail-polish removers during Karma Organic’s trunk show at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); noon-7.
• Perfect your lashes and brows at Bloomingdale's with a consultation from Shu Uemura’s expert, Soul Lee. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11-7.
• Open Air Yoga welcomes students of all levels to Summer Yoga in Central Park, a class led by instructor Donna Klimkiewicz. Mats are not provided, but all participants will leave with fresh juice or a smoothie. Turtle Pond, Fifth Ave., at 79th St.; 7 p.m. To register for the class ($12), visit openairyoganyc.com. Classes occur every Monday and Wednesday through mid-September; check out the complete schedule online.
• Take home a free gift with any Dior purchase of $75 or more at Bloomingdale's during the Dior Magic Show. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M-F (10-8:30), S (10-7), Su (11-7).
• Sheets, towels, robes, and accessories are 40 to 90 percent off during D. Porthault's White Sale. Embroidered tablecloths are $1,200 (originally $2,400), and a printed percale king-size bed set is $630 (originally $1,050). 470 Park Ave., at 58th St.; M-S (10-6), Su (closed).
• Save 40 percent on select spring pieces from Band of Outsiders during their online July 4 sale. Visit shopbandofoutsiders.com for details.
• Womenswear, menswear, and accessories from the spring 2010 collection are 40 percent off during the 3.1 Phillip Lim spring sale. Twisted-front leather pencil skirts are $405 (originally $675), organic cotton rhinestone T-shirt dresses are $130 (originally $325), broomstick-pleated silk dresses with ribbon detailing are $357 (originally $595), and hand-embroidered croc sequin tank dresses are $537 (originally $895). 115 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1160); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Chic basics are 30 to 50 percent off at the A.P.C. sale. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St.; M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Score up to 70 percent off on silk tops and cotton minidresses at the Built by Wendy sample sale. Through 8/15. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538); 46 N. 6th St., at Kent Ave., Williamsburg (718-384-7801); MS (127), Su (126).
• Meet jewelry designer Dana Blair as she personally presents her newest collection at Henri Bendel. Through 7/7. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); 108.
• Receive additional discounts on merchandise already marked down 25 to 65 percent at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Stores include American Apparel, Marni, Rock & Republic, Superdry, DKNY, and more. 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley (845-928-2006); Th-M (9-9).
• Save 25 to 40 percent off select merchandise at Bloomingdale's, including clothes and accessories for men, women, and kids. Home décor is up to 65 percent off, while select jewelry is up to 50 percent off. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M-F (10-8:30), S (10-7), Su (11-7).
• Select merchandise is on sale online and in stores from Urban Outfitters during their Biggest Sale Ever. Prices start at $4.99 for tanks, $9.99 for tees and tunics, and $6.99 for accessories. Men's and housewares are also on sale. Various hours and locations.