• Receive 15 to 20 percent off handmade vintage kimono-silk jewelry and accessories by Common at the Old Hollywood trunk show. Limelight Marketplace, 656 Sixth Ave., at 20th St.; noon–5.
• All clothes, shoes, and accessories are 20 percent off during Duo's midsummer party. Clearance items start at $20. Drinks will be served. 337 E. 9th St., nr. First Ave. (212-777-7044); noon–9.
• Topshop's tour bus is pulling up to the Siren Festival this weekend. Receive a free makeover, have your picture taken at the photo booth, and enter to win a $500 shopping spree. Siren Festival, 10th St. at Surf Ave. (between the Cyclone roller coaster and Luna Park); noon–9.
• Browse two-piece suits, tuxes, dresses, gowns, scores, CDs, and more while enjoying free live jazz, classical, and cabaret music at One World Symphony’s rummage sale. St. Ann and the Holy Trinity, 157 Montague St., nr. Clinton St., Brooklyn Heights; S (10–3)
• Self Edge New York is hosting a Rockabilly Hob Nob and sale. Wild Records recording artists Omar & the Stringpoppers will play a free show, and PBR will be served. All merchandise is 15 percent off, including brands like 3sixteen, Imperial, Iron Heart, and more. 157 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-388-0079); party 3–8, concert 4 p.m.
• Receive a free ten-minute massage and mini-facial with a $20 purchase at Om Aroma & Co., an organic spa and skin-care line that is launching a store at Limelight Marketplace. 656 Sixth Ave., at 20th St. (212-226-7585); 1–6.
• Bahia leather sofas are 25 percent off and floor-sample designs are up to 60 percent off at BoConcept's sale. Through 8/31. 69 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-8188); M–F (10–7), S–Su (noon–6).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at DDC Lab's Soho moving sale. 7 Mercer St., nr. Canal St. (212-226-8980); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Select designer collections are 30 percent off at the Swarovski Crystallized sale. The Gian Paolo Maria Klimt collier is $350 (originally $500) and the Phillippe Ferrandis Pearl ring is $109 (originally $155). 499 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-966-3322); M–W (10–7), Th (10–8), F–S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Merchandise from Aesa, Ideeen, Raquel Allegra, Robert Geller, and more is 40 to 60 percent off during Assembly's biannual sale. 174 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); daily (noon–9).
• Lingerie by Stella McCartney, La Perla, Lascivious, and more is 20 to 60 percent off at Coco de Mer. 236 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9069); F–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
• Clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Cynthia Rowley’s sample sale. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); F–S (10–9), Su (11–8).
• Ted Baker is holding a sale on men’s and women’s clothing. Women’s cocktail dresses are $92 (originally $185), men’s sport jackets are $125 (originally $495), and men’s French-cuff shirts are $102 (originally $185). 107 Grand St. (212-343-8989); M–S (11:30–7), S (noon–6).
• Save up to 30 percent on popular furniture and lighting pieces from Kartell during its summer sales event. Select discontinued and overstocked pieces are also on sale. 39 Greene St., nr. Grand St. (212-966-6665); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• All stores and all floors are on sale at ABC Carpet & Home's summer sale. Select modern furniture is 20 percent off, select pillows and throws are up to 75 percent off, and select jewelry is up to 40 percent off. 888 Broadway, nr. 19th St. (212-473-3000); M–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (11–6:30).
• All furniture is 20 percent off and select outdoor furniture and accessories are up to 50 percent off at the Conran Shop's summer sale. 888 Broadway, nr. 19th St., lower level (212-755-9079); M–W (10–7), Th (10–8), F (10–7), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Shop deep discounts at the Theory and Helmut Lang sale. From Theory: tops are $30 (originally $105), dresses are $45 (originally $260), and jackets are $55 (originally $390). From Helmut Lang: tops are $30 (originally $240), shorts are $30 (originally $280), and jackets are $55 (originally $525). Through 7/22. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-947-8748); M–Th (11–7).