• Receive 15 to 20 percent off handmade vintage kimono-silk jewelry and accessories by Common at the Old Hollywood trunk show. Limelight Marketplace, 656 Sixth Ave., at 20th St.; noon–5.
• All clothes, shoes, and accessories are 20 percent off during Duo's midsummer party. Clearance items start at $20. Drinks will be served. 337 E. 9th St., nr. First Ave. (212-777-7044); noon–9.
• Topshop's tour bus is pulling up to the Siren Festival this weekend. Receive a free makeover, have your picture taken at the photo booth, and enter to win a $500 shopping spree. Siren Festival, 10th St. at Surf Ave. (between the Cyclone roller coaster and Luna Park); noon–9.
• Browse two-piece suits, tuxes, dresses, gowns, scores, CDs, and more while enjoying free live jazz, classical, and cabaret music at One World Symphony’s rummage sale. St. Ann and the Holy Trinity, 157 Montague St., nr. Clinton St., Brooklyn Heights; S (10–3)
• Self Edge New York is hosting a Rockabilly Hob Nob and sale. Wild Records recording artists Omar & the Stringpoppers will play a free show, and PBR will be served. All merchandise is 15 percent off, including brands like 3sixteen, Imperial, Iron Heart, and more. 157 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-388-0079); party 3–8, concert 4 p.m.
• Receive a free ten-minute massage and mini-facial with a $20 purchase at Om Aroma & Co., an organic spa and skin-care line that is launching a store at Limelight Marketplace. 656 Sixth Ave., at 20th St. (212-226-7585); 1–6.
• Bahia leather sofas are 25 percent off and floor-sample designs are up to 60 percent off at BoConcept's sale. Through 8/31. 69 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-8188); M–F (10–7), S–Su (noon–6).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at DDC Lab's Soho moving sale. 7 Mercer St., nr. Canal St. (212-226-8980); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Select designer collections are 30 percent off at the Swarovski Crystallized sale. The Gian Paolo Maria Klimt collier is $350 (originally $500) and the Phillippe Ferrandis Pearl ring is $109 (originally $155). 499 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-966-3322); M–W (10–7), Th (10–8), F–S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Merchandise from Aesa, Ideeen, Raquel Allegra, Robert Geller, and more is 40 to 60 percent off during Assembly's biannual sale. 174 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); daily (noon–9).
• Lingerie by Stella McCartney, La Perla, Lascivious, and more is 20 to 60 percent off at Coco de Mer. 236 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9069); F–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
• Clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Cynthia Rowley’s sample sale. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); F–S (10–9), Su (11–8).
• Ted Baker is holding a sale on men’s and women’s clothing. Women’s cocktail dresses are $92 (originally $185), men’s sport jackets are $125 (originally $495), and men’s French-cuff shirts are $102 (originally $185). 107 Grand St. (212-343-8989); M–S (11:30–7), S (noon–6).
• Save up to 30 percent on popular furniture and lighting pieces from Kartell during its summer sales event. Select discontinued and overstocked pieces are also on sale. 39 Greene St., nr. Grand St. (212-966-6665); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• All stores and all floors are on sale at ABC Carpet & Home's summer sale. Select modern furniture is 20 percent off, select pillows and throws are up to 75 percent off, and select jewelry is up to 40 percent off. 888 Broadway, nr. 19th St. (212-473-3000); M–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (11–6:30).
• All furniture is 20 percent off and select outdoor furniture and accessories are up to 50 percent off at the Conran Shop's summer sale. 888 Broadway, nr. 19th St., lower level (212-755-9079); M–W (10–7), Th (10–8), F (10–7), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Shop deep discounts at the Theory and Helmut Lang sale. From Theory: tops are $30 (originally $105), dresses are $45 (originally $260), and jackets are $55 (originally $390). From Helmut Lang: tops are $30 (originally $240), shorts are $30 (originally $280), and jackets are $55 (originally $525). Through 7/22. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-947-8748); M–Th (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
The Future of the Left Is Female
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.