• The Hester Street Fair is teaming up with the Lower East Side Ecology Center to host a Zero Waste Weekend. Get rid of used computer monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, TVs, and more at the E-Waste drive; donate unwanted apparel during the fabric and clothing recycling drive; and buy farm-fresh produce at the on-site Greenmarket. Through 7/25. Hester St. at Essex St.; S–Su (10–6).
• Receive a free ten-minute massage and mini-facial with a $20 purchase at Om Aroma & Co. Limelight Marketplace. 656 Sixth Ave., at 20th St. (212-226-7585); 1–6.
• New "model apartment" pieces are up to 50 percent off at Ligne Roset's furniture sample sale. The selection includes sectional couches, coffee tables, bedroom sets, dining tables, mirrors, and more. Through 7/25. 127 Madison Ave., nr. 30th St., eighth fl.; Su (1–3).
• Men’s and women’s clothing and accessories are $29.99 at Misorena’s sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St. (212-725-5400); M–F (9–7), S-Su (11–7).
• Jodi Arnold’s spring and summer collections are up to 80 percent off. Plain dresses are $99, printed dresses are $130, and blazers are $85. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway (212-228-4410); T (10–8), W–F (10–7), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Silk tanks and colorful dresses are up to 85 percent off at Saja's sample sale. 250 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-226-7570); Th–Su (10–7).
• Save on dresses, skirts, and pants from brands like Lauren Moffatt, Cynthia Steffe, and Dace at Dear Fieldbinder. 198 Smith St., nr. Baltic St., Cobble Hill (718-852-3620); M–S (11:30–7:30), Su (noon–6).
• Penfield jackets, hats, bags, and shirts for men and women are up to 50 percent off at Reed Annex. Prices start at $5. 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-253-0588); F (11–7), S (noon–7), Su (noon–5).
• Wendy Mink jewelry is up to 70 percent off. Prices start at $5. 72 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-266-5298); Th–F (noon–7), S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
• Spring/summer womenswear, shoes, jewelry, and more is 25 to 75 percent off at Bird. The United Bamboo silk short-sleeve panel top is $249 (originally $425), the Loeffler Randall wood platform lace-up is $189 (originally $475), and the Alexander Wang merino-wool asymmetrical cardigan is $169 (originally $425). Through 8/29. Various hours and locations.
• Men’s and women’s clothing and accessories by Arielle DePinto, Risto, and Tom Scott are discounted at Assembly New York’s off-site sample sale. Everybody's Going to Heaven, 129 Rivington St., nr. Norfolk St.; F–M (noon–9).
• Vintage dresses, tunics, swimsuits, and more is $50 or less at the Marmalade closing sale. 172 Ludlow St., nr. Houston St. (212-473-8070); daily (12:30–8).
• Knitwear, pants, trenches, and more are up to 75 percent off at the Timo Weiland sale. 181 Orchard St., nr. Houston St. (212-387-8005); daily (noon–8).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.