• Watch mixed-media artist Dolan Geiman as he installs a custom window display at Fossil for “Long Live Art, ” a campaign that features four artists specializing in vintage-inspired art forms. All guests will take home a complimentary print featuring Geiman’s work, and shoppers who spend $125 will score a screen-printed panel painting made by the artist during the event. 530 Fifth Ave., nr. 45th St. (212-997-3978); 12–5.
• Browse apparel and accessories from stylists, designers, showrooms, and other fashion insiders at Hester Street Fair's Stylist Tent Event. Brands range from Prada to YSL and items range from $10 to $40. Hester St., at Essex St.; S–Su (10–6).
• Browse discounted apparel from Seize sur Vingt, Troglodyte Homunculus, Wolf-Rayet, and more at Seize sur Vingt’s sample sale. Jackets are $150 to $400 (originally up to $2,500), suits are $200 to $800 (originally up to $3,500) and polo shirts are $30 to $55 (originally $95 to $110). Through 8/8. 78 Greene St., nr Broome St. (212-625-1620); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Select home furnishings are up to 60 percent off and floor-model sofas are 30 percent off at A&G Merch. Through 8/15. 111 N. 6th St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg (718-388-1779); daily (noon–7).
• Select wedding gowns are 50 percent off at Saks Fifth Avenue's bridal sample sale. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); M-F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (noon–7).
• Discontinued and current beauty brands are up to 80 percent off at the Space NK private sample sale. 99 Greene St., nr Prince St. (212-941-4200); Th (8–8), F–S (10–7).
• What Comes Around Goes Around's namesake collection and select vintage is on sale for 30-50 percent off. 351 West Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-343-1225); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Shirts, dresses, shorts, skirts, and more are up to 40 percent off at Daryl K. 21 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-529-8790); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Clothing, shoes, and accessories from Alexander Wang, Patrik Ervell, Chloë Sevigny, and more are up to 70 percent off at Opening Ceremony. 35 Howard St., nr. Crosby St. (212-219-2688); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Select shoes by Alden, Church's, Sebabo, and more are 30 to 50 percent off at Leffot's summer sale. 10 Christopher St., at Gay St. (212-989-4577); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Bridal gowns are 30 to 80 percent off at Designer Loft’s sample sale. 226 W 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-944-9013); M–F (10–6), S–Su (11–6).
• All spring/summer clothing, shoes, and accessories are discounted at Zara's semiannual sale. Various hours and locations.
• Womenswear from the Twenty Ten, Whenever Wherever, Mothe, Barbara Gongini, Eairth, Juma, Pleasure Principle, and more is marked 30 to 75 percent off at Eva’s summer sale. 355A Bowery St.; Su–Th (noon–8), F–S (noon–9).
• Select lingerie is up to 50 percent off at the Agent Provocateur summer sale. 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-0229); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Avant-garde French designs from Lilith are 40 to 50 percent off. The pink raincoat is $395 (originally $790), the two-tone tulle-and-taffeta dress is $408 (originally $680), and the Cuban-inspired lavender-and-gold orchid-print skirt is $298 (originally $595). 227 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-0080); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–7).
• Score deals on apparel, footwear, and accessories from Nom de Guerre, Pegleg, Reason, Claw Money, and more at the C’est Beau pop-up sample sale. 55 Delancey St., nr. Eldridge St.; M–Su (noon–8).
• All new arrivals are 20 percent off at Helianthus. 196 Spring St., nr. Sullivan St. (212-966-6435); M–S (11:30–8), Su (noon–8). 552 La Guardia Pl., nr. W. 3rd St. (212-677-6888); M-S (11:30–8), Su (noon–7).
• The spring 2010 and past-season handbag collections are 30 percent off at Lulu Guinness. 394 Bleecker St., nr. 11th St. (212-367-2120); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Merchandise from Christian Wijnants, Henrik Vibskov, Dieppa Restrepo, and more is 30 percent off during No.6 Store's summer sale. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Grand St. (212-226-5759); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Junior-colorist and junior-stylist services are 20 percent off every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at Oscar Blandi Salon. 545 Madison Ave., nr. 55th St., second fl. (212-421-9800); M–W (9–6).
• Save 15 to 50 percent on select kids' gear, clothing, and furniture at Giggle. Brands include Dwell Studio, Tea, and more. Various hours and locations.
• Desiron home furnishings are 30 to 40 percent off. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-353-2600); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Southeast Asian antiques, festival lanterns, porcelain, lacquerware, furniture, and more are 30 to 50 percent off at the Beyul Asian Antiques pop-up gallery. 435 Broome St., nr. Crosby St. (917-514-8550); daily (11–7).
• Clothing from Marithe + Francoise Girbaud, Castaner espadrilles, and more are up to 75 percent off at A Uno Tribeca. Through 8/31. 123 W. Broadway, nr. Duane St. (212-227-6233); M–S (11–7).
• Dresses, suits, ties, and accessories are 50 to 70 percent off at the Loris Diran sale. 3 E. 1st St., at Bowery (212-420-1141); daily (noon–8).
• Merchandise from Thakoon, Martin Margiela, and Alexander Wang is up to 80 percent off at Aloha Rag's summer sale. Thakoon cardigan jackets are $445 (originally $635), smocked tanks are $280 (originally $400), and bloomer jumpers are $525 (originally $750). 505 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-0882); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Slinky lingerie is up to 50 percent off at Agent Provocateur. 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-0229); M-S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Silk dresses and tops are 50 to 80 percent off at Yumi Kim. 105 Stanton St., nr. Essex St. (212-420-5919); daily (noon–8).
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.