• Bring in a gently worn pair of shoes to Puma stores nationwide and, no matter what brand or style, receive 30 percent off a new pair of sneakers and 15 percent off at any outlet store. All donations benefit Soles4Souls, a group that provides footwear to those in need around the world. Through 7/11. 521 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-334-7861); M-Th (10-8), F-S (10-9), Su (11-7). 22 Union Sq. West, nr. 16th St. (212-206-7761); M-S (10-8); Su (11-7).
• Save up to 50 percent on gifts like Orbiter watches, Babylonian Carnelian necklaces, and Louis Sullivan clocks during the Metropolitan Museum of Art Store’s summer sale. Through 8/22. 1000 Fifth Ave., at 82nd St. (212-570-3894); TTh, Su (9:305:15), FS (9:308:45).
• All dresses are 50 percent off and all denim is 30 percent off at True Boutique. 278 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-431-7709); T-S (noon-7), Su (noon-6).
• Oak hosts its 30/40/50 sale: Select merchandise is 30 to 50 percent off. Through 7/9. 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg (718-782-0521); M-S (11-8), Su (11-7). 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-677-1293); M-S (11-8), Su (11-7).
• Select ready-to-wear and accessories are up to 40 percent off at the Stella McCartney spring/summer sale. The floral-print pleated chiffon dress is $2,879 (originally $4,795), the cobalt silk-slub jacket is $1,229 (originally $2,045), and the sequin pants in black and nude are $679 (originally $1,125). Through 7/15. 429 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-255-1556) .
• Select designer collections are 30 percent off at the Swarovski Crystallized sale. The Gian Paolo Maria Klimt collier is $350 (originally $500) and the Phillippe Ferrandis Pearl ring is $109 (originally $155). Through 7/17. 499 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-966-3322); M-W (10-7), Th (10-8), F-S (10-7), Su (noon-6).
• The spring 2010 and past-season handbag collections are 30 percent off at Lulu Guinness. Through 7/31. 394 Bleecker St., nr. 11th St. (212-367-2120); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Bras, panties, sleepwear, swimwear, and more from Japanese and European labels are up to 70 percent off during Kaori's Closet's summer sale. Prices start at $6. Through 7/31. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
The Future of the Left Is Female
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.