• Spring/summer 2010 menswear is 60 percent off at Buckler. Drinks will be served. Through 7/15. 93 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-925-1711); Th (6–8).
• Upholstered furniture is 20 percent off at Bobby Berk Home and Gus Modern Studio’s summer sale. Through 8/15. 59 Crosby St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-3689); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–6).
• Shoes, handbags, and apparel from Chie Mihara, Mociun, Wren, and more are up to 70 percent off at Coclico’s sample sale. 670 Broadway, nr. Great Jones St., Ste. 502; T–W (noon–7), Th (noon–4).
• Hayden-Harnett and the Collective Showroom are hosting a summer sample sale. Apparel, jewelry, accessories, and handbags by Corrente, Hayden-Harnett, Kim Lyons, and more are 40 to 80 percent off. 16 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501; T–Th (11–7).
• Select ready-to-wear and accessories are up to 40 percent off at the Stella McCartney spring/summer sale. The floral-print pleated chiffon dress is $2,879 (originally $4,795), the cobalt silk-slub jacket is $1,229 (originally $2,045), and the sequin pants in black and nude are $679 (originally $1,125). 429 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-255-1556); M–S (11–7), Su (12:30–6).
• Spring/summer 2010 menswear is up to 70 percent off during the John Varvatos friends-and-family sale. Enter the code SP10FF at online checkout or bring this flyer to stores. 315 Bowery, nr. Bleecker St. (212-358-0315); T–Th (noon–9). 122 Spring St., at Greene St. (212-965-0700); T–Th (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.