• Receive 15 percent off all DKNY purchases when you buy a Same Sky bracelet, benefiting women in Rwanda. Champagne and hors d'oeuvre will be served. RSVP to email@example.com. 655 Madison Ave., nr. 60th St. (212-541-9444); 6–8.
• Real Housewives of New York and Bethenny Getting Married? star and author Bethenny Frankel will lead a discussion of her book, The Skinnygirl Dish, at Barnes & Noble. 97 Warren St., at Greenwich St. (212-587-5389); 7 p.m.
• Men's and women's clothing is up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sample sale. Dark-washed and white jeans are $95 (originally $220), silk evening dresses are $650 (originally $2,200), and pleated A-line cotton skirts are $85 (originally $450). Through 7/16. 410 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-647-8636); W–F (noon–7:30).
• Past-season lingerie, loungewear, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at Kiki de Montparnasse. The selection includes one-of-a-kind pieces. Through 8/4. 79 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-8150); M–W (11–7), Th (11–8), F (11–7), S–Su (noon–7).
• Vintage apparel is 20 to 50 percent off at Mafalda. A cream Chloé sixties shift is $236 (originally $295), a floral Ungaro skirt is $66 (originally $95), and a Mad Men–esque fifties swing dress is $132 (originally $165). Through 7/31. 360 Atlantic Ave., nr. Hoyt St., Boerum Hill (347-987-3470); W–S (11–7), Su (11–6), M–T (closed).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at Vivienne Tam’s summer sale. The silk chiffon butterfly-print tunic is $150 (originally $375), the stretch netting kimono dress with a front embroidered butterfly is $190 (originally $420), and the silk charmeuse short-sleeve zipper dress is $190 (originally $440). Through 7/16. 260 West 39th St., eleventh fl. (212-840-6470); W (9–8), Th (10–7), F (10–6).
• Score deep discounts on select merchandise from Alison Lewis, Myne, and Wren at Thistle & Clover. 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene (718-855-5577); M–F (noon–8), S–Su (11–7).
• Spring/summer 2010 merchandise is 30 to 50 percent off at A.P.C. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).