• BCBGeneration presents the second session of StyleCaster’s summer concert series, featuring live performances by Miss TK and the Revenge and Lemonade, as well as an open bar and D.J. sets by Au Revoir Simone and Neil Jackson. RSVP at stylecaster.com. Santos' Party House, 96 Lafayette St., nr. Walker St. (212-584-5492); 9 p.m.–2 a.m.
• Jewelry is 35 to 75 percent off at the Bing Bang sample sale. The Vivienne choker is $99 (originally $355), the Fleurette stud earrings are $65 (originally $150), and the Egg bangles are $20 to $75 (originally $45 to $75). Through 7/30. 153 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St.; T–F (noon–7).
• Menswear from Raf Simons, rag & bone, and more is 60 to 90 percent off at BBlessing's closing sale. Through 7/31. 181 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-378-8005); M–F (1–9), S–Su (noon–8).
• Shop discounted eveningwear at Gustavo Cadile’s sample sale. Gowns and cocktail dresses range from $250 to $1,000. Through 7/29. 39 W. 38th Street, nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-730-2003); T–Th (10–6).
• Diesel is hosting a warehouse sale, including denim, leather, swimwear, and more. Shop over 10,000 pieces of discounted men’s and women’s apparel. Through 7/29. 220 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T–Th (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.