• Save 20 percent on screen-printed pillows, tote bags, tees, reclaimed furniture, and antiques at Old Village Hall by mentioning "Fitzgerald" at the register. Spend more than $150 and receive a free F. Scott Fitzgerald tote (originally $25). Complimentary mint juleps will be served after 4 p.m. Every Thursday through 9/2. 170 E. 2nd St., nr. Ave. A; 212-677-7307); 12–8.
• The Pratt Design Incubator launches its Sustainable Fashion and Textiles Workshop series with a discussion led by Design Futurist founder Natalia Allen. Tickets are $50 and may be purchased online. Pratt Institute, 144 W. 14th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-647-7199); 5:30–8.
• Show your wares to the buyers at Thistle and Clover during their quarterly New Talent open call. E-mail email@example.com with a brief bio, JPEGs of your work, and/or website to schedule an appointment (no calls, please). Designers must be from the New York area. 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene (718-855-5577); 11–6.
• Discontinued and current beauty brands are up to 80 percent off at the Space NK private sample sale. Through 7/31. 99 Greene St., nr Prince St. (212-941-4200); Th (8-8), F–S (10–7).
• EGG by Susan Lazar maternity garb is 40 percent off at the brand’s sample sale. Prices range from $20 to $60. Through 7/30. 464 Bergen St., nr. Sixth Ave., Park Slope (718-638-1960); Th–F (11–7).
• Jackets, dresses, tops, skirts, pants, and more by Nathan Jenden are 70 to 90 percent off. Through 7/30. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 1040; Th–F (11–7).
• Enjoy an additional 25 to 65 percent off already discounted apparel and accessories during the Back-to-School sale at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Through 8/2. 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley (845-928-2006); Th–M (9–9).
• Shop discounted eveningwear at Gustavo Cadile’s sample sale. Gowns and cocktail dresses range from $250 to $1,000. 39 W. 38th Street, nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-730-2003); T–Th (10–6).
• Diesel is hosting a warehouse sale. Shop over 10,000 pieces of discounted men’s and women’s apparel. 220 W 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T–Th (10–6).
• All merchandise is 60 to 80 percent off during Matta's sample sale. Batik silk dresses are $88 (originally $248), handwoven cotton wrap dresses are $72 (originally $212), and handmade leather sandals are $25 or less (originally $88). Home accessories are all 60 percent off. 60 Mercer St., nr. Broome St.; W–Th (11–7).
• Steven Alan tops are $89 (originally $188), Zero + Maria Cornejo dresses are $299 (originally $595), and rag & bone blazers are $199 (originally $395) at Bird's summer sale. 203 Grand St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg (718-388-1655); M–F (noon–8), S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Shoes and womenswear are up to 70 percent off at Dolce Vita's summer sale. 149 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-529-2111); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.