• Visit the Chanel Beaute counter during the Le Vernis Nail Color event and receive a complimentary mini-manicure with the shade of your choice. To reserve a spot, call 212-705-3440. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Meet the designers and perfumers behind Alexandra Grecco, MCMC Fragrances, and Friend and Nemesis at Dalaga's four-year anniversary. Buy four items or more and take 15 percent off your entire purchase. Treats from Dandelion Wine and Cookie Road will be served. 150 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint (718-389-4049); 5–9.
• JF & Son is hosting a summer sale, offering 25 percent off all store items. The cutout Weimer dress in a fire seaweed print is $188 (originally $141), the Overlock shorts in dusty blue are $89 (originally $118), and the striped Holiday dress is $159 (originally $212). Prosecco will be served. Through 7/18. 19 Kenmare St., at Elizabeth St. (212-343-3131); F (5–8), S–Su (11–8).
• Clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Cynthia Rowley’s sample sale. Through 7/18. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); F–S (10–9), Su (11–8).
• Select womenswear, jewelry, and accessories are 30 to 50 percent off at Trunk. Through 8/31. 68 Jay St., nr. Water St. (718-522-6488); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Apparel and accessories are up to 70 percent off at La Boutique Resale. Louis Vuitton’s gold patent leather tote bag is $499 (originally $1,695), Marni’s printed cotton coat is $224 (originally $1,250), and Pucci’s printed wood clogs are $62 (originally $450). Through 8/31. 1045 Madison Ave, nr. 80th St. second fl. (212-517-8099); M–S (10:30–7), Su (noon–7). 141 E 62nd St., second fl. (212-588-8898); M–F (11–7), S (10:30–6:30). 227 E 81st St., nr. Second Ave. (212-988-8188); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–7).
• Men's and women's clothing is up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sample sale. Dark-washed and white jeans are $95 (originally $220), silk evening dresses are $650 (originally $2,200), and pleated A-line cotton skirts are $85 (originally $450). 410 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-647-8636); W–F (noon–7:30).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at Vivienne Tam’s summer sale. The silk chiffon butterfly-print tunic is $150 (originally $375), the stretch netting kimono dress with a front embroidered butterfly is $190 (originally $420), and the silk charmeuse short-sleeve zipper dress is $190 (originally $440). 260 West 39th St., eleventh fl. (212-840-6470); W (9–8), Th (10–7), F (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Working Families Party Calls for Congress to Shoot Down Obama Trade Deal
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.