• Visit the Chanel Beaute counter during the Le Vernis Nail Color event and receive a complimentary mini-manicure with the shade of your choice. To reserve a spot, call 212-705-3440. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Meet the designers and perfumers behind Alexandra Grecco, MCMC Fragrances, and Friend and Nemesis at Dalaga's four-year anniversary. Buy four items or more and take 15 percent off your entire purchase. Treats from Dandelion Wine and Cookie Road will be served. 150 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint (718-389-4049); 5–9.
• JF & Son is hosting a summer sale, offering 25 percent off all store items. The cutout Weimer dress in a fire seaweed print is $188 (originally $141), the Overlock shorts in dusty blue are $89 (originally $118), and the striped Holiday dress is $159 (originally $212). Prosecco will be served. Through 7/18. 19 Kenmare St., at Elizabeth St. (212-343-3131); F (5–8), S–Su (11–8).
• Clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Cynthia Rowley’s sample sale. Through 7/18. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); F–S (10–9), Su (11–8).
• Select womenswear, jewelry, and accessories are 30 to 50 percent off at Trunk. Through 8/31. 68 Jay St., nr. Water St. (718-522-6488); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Apparel and accessories are up to 70 percent off at La Boutique Resale. Louis Vuitton’s gold patent leather tote bag is $499 (originally $1,695), Marni’s printed cotton coat is $224 (originally $1,250), and Pucci’s printed wood clogs are $62 (originally $450). Through 8/31. 1045 Madison Ave, nr. 80th St. second fl. (212-517-8099); M–S (10:30–7), Su (noon–7). 141 E 62nd St., second fl. (212-588-8898); M–F (11–7), S (10:30–6:30). 227 E 81st St., nr. Second Ave. (212-988-8188); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–7).
• Men's and women's clothing is up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sample sale. Dark-washed and white jeans are $95 (originally $220), silk evening dresses are $650 (originally $2,200), and pleated A-line cotton skirts are $85 (originally $450). 410 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-647-8636); W–F (noon–7:30).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at Vivienne Tam’s summer sale. The silk chiffon butterfly-print tunic is $150 (originally $375), the stretch netting kimono dress with a front embroidered butterfly is $190 (originally $420), and the silk charmeuse short-sleeve zipper dress is $190 (originally $440). 260 West 39th St., eleventh fl. (212-840-6470); W (9–8), Th (10–7), F (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.