Have you ever looked at Coco Rocha in the pages of Vogue and wondered how exactly she got her blessed genes? Or if Marcel Castenmiller was as charming as a kid as he is as an adult? And what about Hannah Holman's pout — is that something you're born with, or you teach yourself sometime in junior high? To find out, we asked a handful of our favorite models (all of the aforementioned, plus Daniel Liu, Coco Young, and Ali Stephens) to hand over their personal family pics — shots of them as toddlers, cuddling with their parents; shots taken in matchy-match outfits at old-school photo studios; PRICELESS shots taken in faux saloons at Six Flags. Click ahead to see a slideshow of the photographic evidence and decide for yourself.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament