The uncertain period between the last of summer's humidity and the onslaught of fall's bracing cold presents something of a wardrobe conundrum. You're sick of your flimsy warm-weather clothes, but it's still a bit early to unpack your knits. In the meantime, this heather-gray cotton jacket can span the changing seasons. The asymmetrical lapels can be fastened in several ways depending on your outfit, and a buckle cinches in back to flatter your shape. Wear it with a tee on breezy days, or layer it over a slim hoodie or cardigan when brisk weather arrives in earnest.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her