Let's just pretend for a hot minute that the weather isn't climbing back into the nineties today — we got a taste of fall last week, and as far as we're concerned, summer is over. (Here that, summer? OVER.) As such, we're desperate to trot out the heavy-duty Fashion Week kicks — like these crazy-tall platform booties from Jeffrey Campbell. Oh, platform booties, how we love thee: Thy dreamy blueberry leather is so supple and bright; thy four-inch heels and one-inch platform make us ever so tall-eth. Won't you, dear booties, help us kick summer's ass to the curb once and for all?
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat