Though the pencil skirt is an indisputable wardrobe staple, the slim-fitting silhouette can be annoyingly constrictive. This heather-gray skirt melds style and comfort. Though it's made of effortless, wrinkleproof jersey, the draping makes it look gracefully elegant rather than sloppy. The fabric dips just below the hip, flattering curves without adding extra bulk. Dress it up with heels (it also comes in reliable black) or go casual in ballet flats. Either way, you can breathe easy — unlike that businesslike, binding pencil skirt.
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye