Plus-size model Crystal Renn appears in an ad for the Chanel store reopening on Spring Street in September. (The image is not to be confused with the fall Chanel campaign, which does not include any plus-size models.) Renn, who walked in the last Chanel resort show, appears to have just had a romp in bed with Karl Lagerfeld's favorite young man, Baptiste Giabiconi, whose torso noticeably made the cut. But why, in a situation that begs for nakedness, was Renn's famous body cropped out? Jean Paul Gaultier included her entire figure in his fall campaign. [Design Scene]
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season