So rumor has it that Hilary Duff got married this weekend! But if there isn't photographic proof (and thus far, there isn't), did it really happen? InStyle is reporting that the Disney turned Gossip Girl star wed long-term boyfriend/hockey player Mike Comrie, rocking a strapless Vera Wang gown and voluminous train. The couple made it official at the private residence of Michael Douglas's ex-wife, Diandra, in Santa Barbara, at a candlelit evening ceremony, with 100 guests and Hilary’s big sister Hailey as maid of honor. [InStyle UK]
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage