Georgia May Jagger, who's been the face of Hudson Jeans for two seasons, appears in a very sexy, very underwear-less new video for the label, titled "Lips." The ad spends the majority of its airtime zoomed in on Jagger's electric-red mouth, which, to be fair, is pretty fascinating. First of all, there's her lipstick — a glossy, orange-y scarlet hue that refuses to budge despite extensive pouting and cigarette-sucking. Then there's the slight gap in her bright-white teeth: Braces may be optional, but tooth bleaching is not (nor, apparently, is mascara — clumps be damned). And finally, she mouths some words! Is it a secret? Not quite "I love you," but it looks close ... oh wait, she's saying, "Hello Mario" to the video's director, Mario Sorrenti. Well, if you were hoping for something more scandalous, you can satisfy yourself with the part where Jagger and shirtless male model Josh Beech breathe heavily all over each other, or when Jagger very slowly unzips her fly to reveal ... nothing.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like