Personal-style bloggers are probably one of the few people on this earth with the figure — and gumption — required to pull such a piece off. It's about as close to looking naked as one can get while still clothed, but maybe now is the perfect time for trend freaks to get that sort of thing out of their systems before the conservative, ladylike fall styles take hold. But it also kind of looks like a girdle, so maybe not. [Fashion Toast] Update: The girl in the photo is not Rumi "Fashion Toast" Neely, but fellow style blogger Elin King. The post has been corrected, but no matter who's wearing it, the nude onesie is worth discussing!
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000