Tickets to New York City's biggest public fashion show in history, concocted by Vogue in celebration of Fashion's Night Out, are no longer available online or by phone. However, word on Twitter is that scalpers are already selling tickets outside of Lincoln Center, where the show will take place for an audience of 1,500. We called Lincoln Center to ask about tickets, and the sales rep said they may still become available prior to the show. You just have to keep calling to find out, but you can call as much as you like. It's unclear what those tickets will cost. But if you didn't get tickets and wanted them, tell us: What are they worth to you, monetarily or otherwise? Your cat's nail clippings delivered in your favorite Prada pump with a live jellyfish? Never seeing a beach for the rest of your life? Giving Anna Wintour foot massages every hour on the hour? What?
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve