Caroline Giuliani was brought to a Manhattan police station for allegedly shoplifting from an Upper East Side Sephora on Wednesday afternoon, looking "frumpy," according to the Post, in a ratty NYU T-shirt, bangs all in her eyes, unsure of how to smile or act for the cameras. (See photo evidence here.) But at the station, while surely thinking about the severity of her actions, the aspiring actress, who is estranged from her famous pops, made sure to spend a few minutes in the bathroom giving herself a makeover, naturally. Emerging from the 19th Precinct, Giuliani was suddenly rocking a casually rolled-up Harvard sweatshirt (she's a student there), rosy cheeks, long, brushed hair, and a devilish smirk. "It will probably go down in history as the best jailhouse transformation ever," said celebrity stylist Khalilah Williams-Webb. Now, we certainly do not support this kind of behavior, but, wow. That's the kind of smile this girl's been ready to offer the cameras for years now, and we're pretty sure this isn't the last time we'll be seeing it in the papers.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times